Women in Horror: A Look at the Ladies Crafting the Worlds of Fear!
- What first drew you into the world of horror?
Definitely movies like the classics.
- What film/book/show was the biggest influence on you?
A Nightmare on Elm Street.
- What actor/director/writer do you consider your biggest influence?
Yvonne De Carlo.
- Who would you consider to be your horror twin?
- What do you think you would you be doing if you weren’t involved with the horror community?
Still creating art, but not as epic.
- Plug some of your past, present, and upcoming projects.
The upcoming film Axe2Grind, as well as the haunt where I work, The Haunted Hydro
- Where do you like folks to follow you on social media?
My Facebook page.
- Where can folks find your work?
On Facebook or Instagram.
- Which horror icon would you most/least like to go up against?
- Any advice for young ladies aspiring to become involved in the horror community?
Create. It doesn’t matter what or how just start.
11. Who is on your Horror Mt. Rushmore? This can be actors, writers, directors, characters, etc.
Good question…too many to really choose.